Thursday, July 18, 2013

REEM WORKSHOP HAS REACHED ITS 5th SESSION


The workshop has reached the 5th session last Saturday. I was not so sure about the acceptance of the program when we planned it and started the first session in September 2012 and Alhamdulillah, I am much more positive about it now. 
Honestly I do not really know how much impacts  this workshop has made to all participants. Some of them have applied to become REEM to Energy Commission and successfully passed all the process and now registered. I am not sure about others since the decision to apply is finally up to them.

I feel grateful and satisfied since the program has  received very good response and feedback from the market and so far we never fail to conduct all sessions as planned.

Here I would like to share some comments and feedback from the latest batch that I have managed to gather and compiled. It was unintentionally not done in previous sessions because my focus previously just on the delivery and improvising the materials.

I will carry on to conduct this program as long as there is demand and need from the market as a part of my goal to assist in creating more energy managers. What I have been trying to instill among participants  is, being REEM is not only all about getting affected installations to comply to the law. Roles and responsibilities as REEM are much more that which among them is to be the champion of sustainable energy management system development and implementation at any organization that they might appointed.

Other than that, their performance as REEM will also create the impression and perception of the market about the impacts of services offered and delivered to benefit each organization.

I wish all of my participants all the best and  to be successful in their application to become REEM . For those who have become REEM, I do hope we will make good impacts with the right spirit and same goals to create positive impacts  to the market. 

I would like to record my sincere thanks and appreciation to MAESCO for providing me the platform and opportunity to conduct this program with the assistance and support from the beginning. Not to forget a big thank you from me to  the President, the administration staff and committee members who have very supportive to me in this effort. InsyaAllah...I will carry on...

















No comments:

Post a Comment