Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Spreading energy efficiency messages at ASTRO AWANI 7.45


It was just a normal chat when I met En. Ashwad Ismail , a passionate reporter of ASTRO AWANI at  the merdeka day celebration 2012 at  Dataran Merdeka Kuala Lumpur. We exchanged HP  numbers after I briefly shared with him what I do in my career when he asked.
 
Then we met sometime this year and I shared more on what I have been doing in energy efficiency and to seek any opportunity for to send some messages to Malaysian on the importance of EE for the future. He was interested about the subject but in the same time he also could promise anything but will try to find some ways at the right moment. I was also touched with him when he keep saying that we can only do our best but Allah will decide everything finally. Anyway, may Allah bless you always in you life and career brother because you have a very good and sincere heart from my personal eyes.
 
I am happy enough with that because exploring any opportunity to raise awareness on EE need to continue to cover bigger audience. Any avenue will have to be used to keep sending key messages and having it at ASTRO could be one of them and would be good too.
 
 
I finally received the call from ASTRO Awani on 28 December when I was driving from Gemas to Kuala Lumpur after a consultancy session with my client in the whole day. I was invited to give my views and share my thoughts related to energy subsidies.
 
 
A BIG THANK YOU TO ASTRO AWANI FOR THE OPPORTUNITY GIVEN and I do hope I have managed to send some message to Malaysians who watched the live show on 29 November 2013.
 
Terima kasih daun keladi and I do hope  ASTRO Awani will have more rooms for Energy Efficiency issues and to have thoughts to be shared by more experts from other related entities and government sector in the future especially after the announcement that the electricity tariff will be increased from January 2014.
 
Below is the link to the interview and some photos on TV and at the Studio
 
1. My views on the need of clear energy efficiency policy for Malaysia
 

2. My views on the options and electricity sector  from 20:19 second of the video 
 















With the Producer En. Suhaimi and the newscaster Nisa Kasnoon

No comments:

Post a Comment